Meeting for Worship at Cheadle Hulme Meeting House
Meeting for Worship will be held at the Meeting House from Sunday 25 July at the usual time of 11 am, returning to the more usual way of meeting and with tea and coffee served after meeting but still with some precautions to try and keep us all safe. Visitors are most welcome.
The arrangements for meeting for worship at the Meeting House are as follows.
- You should not attend if you feel unwell or have been in contact with anyone who is Covid symptomatic.
- Friends are requested to wear a face covering for mouth and nose within the Meeting House but this may be removed when speaking in meeting for worship. Friends will need to remove masks for the after meeting refreshments and so should be careful when doing this and try to keep socially distanced. Particular care should be taken not to crowd together in small spaces such as the kitchen.
- Hand sanitisers will be available at the entrances to the Meeting House and in the meeting room.
- The first person to arrive should open the windows in the meeting room and wedge open the doors to the meeting room, the kitchen door and the door between the entrance hall and the corridor. The doors and windows will be kept open during the meeting.
- The last person to leave should ensure that the windows are closed, all wedges are removed and that the front and back doors are locked.
- Hands should be washed thoroughly after using the toilet facilities.
- A record will be kept of Friends attending in case this is needed for ‘track and trace’. Friends are encouraged to register the meeting house QR code on the NHS Covid-19 app on arrival.
- Any Friend who is diagnosed with Covid-19 during the seven days following a meeting should inform the clerk immediately who will inform all those who attended that meeting and also the Meeting House wardens.